Date(s) - Tuesday, 04/25/2017
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Monarch High School
TUESDAY, APRIL 25TH 6:30 – 8:30 PM
MONARCH HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY
329 Campus Drive, Louisville
THIS PRESENTATION WILL COVER:
- what does this transition look like; what parents/students can expect.
- differences between high school & college.
- biggest pitfalls and skills to succeed.
- dealing with stress in a healthy & productive way.
- changing parent/child relationship.
- signs to look for to engage / or ask for help.
- resources at college.
Join us for a FREE presentation by guest speaker, Dr. Don Misch, and Eryn and Jess from CU, followed by a panel discussion including: Amy Robertson LCSW; Marion Taylor with Taylor the GAP; 2 parents and 2 college students; and Monarch High Counselor.
CHILDCARE with advanced notice by April 21st . Contact: Lori Dulberg email@example.com